Guitar Servicing Packages...
G1 Service costs £60-£100 (excluding any additional parts or major repair where needed)
- Polish frets
- Truss rod adjustment (if required)
- Pots/switches cleaned
- Soldering (if required)
- Intonation adjustment
- String height adjustment
- Machine heads removed and cleaned
- Pickups removed and cleaned
- String height adjustment (tailored to customers preferences)
- Guitar polished
- Free guitar strings fitted (customers choice)
My G2 Service is around £100-£150
This is more custom, where customers turn up with a bag of pickups, switches, pickguards etc… and want me to magic it into their guitar!
P.S: If you require any bodywork and spraying etc… I have a chap who visits every Thursday and does that side of it
Vintage Tube Amplifier Service...
A1 Service costs from £60.00 (excluding any additional parts or major repair where needed)
- General Health Check
- Tube/Valve Testing
- Bias/Balance Adjustment
- Clean Pots
- Clean Cabinet and Grill
Cabinet Covering Service...
C1 Service costs from £50.00
- Cabinet Repair
- Cabinet Covering
- Grill Baffle Repair and Covering
- Provide your own tolex or grill cloth and we will do the rest!